Why Mel Foster Co.?
Established in 1921, Mel Foster Co. is one of the largest independently owned and operated real estate company in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois. In 2012 Mel Foster Co. continued to capture 30% - 32% of the market share in the Quad Cities and surrounding market areas.
Home buyers choose Mel Foster Co. because they receive outstanding service, including:
- Professionals who help them negotiate the best price and terms
- Counseling on disclosure and agency laws
- Timely updates on market activity, competition and financing
- Accurate estimate of your expenses and proceeds
- Continuous follow up from the time the offer to purchase contract is negotiated through closing, including financing, inspections, contingencies and possession
- Protection of your best interests
- Personal commitment to service
- Customer satisfaction survey
Buying a home is a tremendously rewarding and challenging experience. If you're buying for the first time, the process may seem overwhelming; and even if you've been though it several times, every move is different and presents new opportunities.
One advantage of contacting your Mel Foster Co. sales expert is that you don't have to do it alone! At Mel Foster Co, each REALTOR® has extensive training, and the knowledge and experience to assist you. We make the process of finding, buying and moving into your new home as smooth, quick and enjoyable as possible.
Mel Foster Co. Professionals
Your Mel Foster Co. local real estate expert has access to every home listed by all area agents through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Our professionals are a valuable source of information about market trends, communities, neighborhoods and especially homes for sale throughout the area. They even have access to information about homes that are for sale by owner.
Mel Foster Co. experts will:
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home as it relates to your specific needs
- Keep you informed on a regular basis
- Send you updates on new listings that meet your criteria
- Be available to answer questions or offer assistance regarding your home purchase
- Discuss market trends and values based on those properties of interest
- Assist you with homes offered by "Unrepresented Sellers"
Five Reasons to Buy a Home
- Pride in ownership. When you own a home you have the ability to make it as unique as you are.
- Great investment. The effects of leverage can multiply the increase when borrowed funds are used to purchase a home.
- Loan interest deductions. Qualified mortgage interest and home equity loan interest are deductible for Income Tax purposes.
- Property tax deductions. Property taxes on a first or second home are also deductible for Income Tax purposes.
Capital gains exclusion, if applicable. Talk with your real estate professional to see if you qualify.